Watch this short video to learn more about how Shockwave therapy is effective for Erectile Dysfunction
The majority of all Erectile Dysfunction (ED) cases are attributed to diminished blood flow. It requires healthy blood flow to become completely erect, even a slight reduction in blood flow can result in the inability to achieve or sustain an erection.
Erectile Dysfunction Causes Include:
- Diminished capacity of existing blood vessels, inability to trap blood
- Plaque buildup in penile arteries causing poor blood flow
- High Blood Pressure
What is Shockwave therapy and how does it treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Shockwave therapy is a new, cutting-edge ED treatment option also known as Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT). It provides ED patients long-term results and spontaneity. It is a non-invasive medical treatment that treats ED on a cellular level creating natural, spontaneous erections, performed using a device the uses acoustic sound waves also known as low intensity ESWT.
How Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction Works
- Treatment addresses the cause and not the symptoms of ED by breaking up plaque and blockages and increasing blood flow by creating new blood vessels, utilizing the body’s natural healing agents.
- Addresses the 3 primary causes of vasculogenic ED with absolutely no side effects.
- Uses your body’s existing and natural healing agents such as:
- Red blood cells
- Growth factors
- Mobilizes stem cells
- Creates nitrous oxide for improved circulation
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Benefits Include:
- Long-term Results
- Over 85% effective
- Helps 70% of non-responders to PDE5i (ED Drugs)
- No risks or side effects
- Natural and Safe
What are the advantages of Shockwave therapy When treating Erectile Dysfunction?
One of the main benefits of Shockwave therapy is that it is not invasive. Men will not need to undergo surgery to see the benefits. Because the treatment can potentially modify the disease, the treatment stands out. Some medicines do not work as well as the patients age. However, studies have found that even men who are older than 60 can benefit. Men who take this treatment do not need to worry about tissue scarring. The penile muscle’s function will be restored once the treatment has ended. This can improve men’s performance. Another advantage is that the treatment provides accelerated healing. This means patients will not need to spend time recovering after a session. This is not the case with surgeries. Just a few sessions can help patients feel the healing effects.
Get the process started