How does HBOT work?
“Hyper” means increased and “baric” means pressure. During mHBOT the client breathes body enriching oxygen in a specially designed chamber. The entire body is super-saturated with healing, life-giving oxygen. Oxygen is infused into all other body fluids and tissues as well, including the brain, bone marrow and lymph.
Worldwide research confirms that HBOT provides the following benefits:
- Promotes the growth of new blood vessels
- Regenerates diseased or damaged tissue
- Helps the body fight infections
- Stimulates nerve and brain cell recovery
- Reduces fatigue from chronic conditions
- Neutralizes & detoxifies toxic substances
- Speeds recovery from surgical procedures including plastic and elective surgeries